Marine Corps Scholarship Students
Marine scholarship students are required to bring all of the following to Freshman Orientation Week (FOW):
- Immunization records
- Original Birth Certificate and a copy. We need to see the original. You’ll keep the original. We’ll keep the copy.
- Original Social Security Card and a copy. We need to see the original. You’ll keep the original. We’ll keep the copy.
- For students flying: bring your plane ticket receipt (not the itinerary) for travel reimbursement.
The Marine Corps Physical Fitness Test (PFT) standards may be found here. Additionally, you may find workouts to help you prepare for the PFT here.
Important Documents (These can also be found in your NSC packet):
Welcome Aboard Letter Fall 2023
NROTC Student Information Sheet
Voluntary Waiver For Release Of Student Information
Sending Documents Online
As an alternative to sending the documents back through the mail, you may send them back to the NROTC via filex through Texas A&M. Filex allows you to securely transfer your files. If you opt to do this, follow the following steps:
- Scan all of your documents into a single .pdf file.
- Go to: https://filex.tamu.edu/ and click “Get Started with Filex.”
- Login to Texas A&M Central Authentication Service with your NetID/Email Address and Password.
- Click “Start Sending with Filex.”
- Title the folder “NROTC Documents” and then click “Next.”
- Click “Browse” and select the file you would like to attach.
- Select “Encrypt this file” and make sure the options of “Allow recipients to decrypt when decoding” and “Send me an email with the code for decrypting the file” are checked, then click “Next.”
- Write down the File Access Code
- When all files have been uploaded, click “Continue.”
- Enter the recipient’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose the permission “can download.”
- Select “Complete.”
- Forward all File Access Codes to: email@example.com